Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Terrific Tuesday Weekend Wrap-up

It was a big weekend in the world of sports and in the world of 1560 The Game. So let's get to the big recap.

  • Tag Team Champs No More...well if you haven't heard yet, Brutality Incorporated lost the belts to Nate Slater and Rocco. Ken could not fight so I stepped in the ring and took on the challenge but I failed. After getting a double elbow, a stinger splash and a big leg drop, I was pinned by my arch nemesis Nate Slater. Although, we lost the match, we have some controversy brewing because I was not a tag team title holder, I am just the manager. That means Nate did not pin a belt holder thus making Brutality Incorporated still the TASW Tag Team Title Holders. Here is the post game interview with Nate Slater.

powered by ODEO
  • The Longhorns still have a chance...Well, don't look now but the hated Longhorns have a chance to win the Big 12 South if the Sooners fall to Oklahoma State and if they beat the Aggies. How great would it be if the Horns pull out the South after a year in which felt like the team just did not have it. You can point to one guy for the resurgence of this team, Jamaal Charles. What he did against Nebraska and Okie State saved them from a horrible season. Now Jamaal needs to have one more big game.
  • One Funny Clip...Every now and then I will post One Funny Clip...this is going to be something on youtube that will make you laugh. Let me set-up this week's clip. Everybody loves to watch To Catch a Predator. I don't know what it is, whether seeing a sick guy being brought to justice or just how they react, but we like it! Well, this following clip is a brilliant parody of the whole show. Watch it and post your favorite line from the video.

No comments: