Today is a special day because it is Chance McClain's bday! Chance is the guy who gave me a shot three years ago as an intern at a radio station he was working at. He also is my mentor and taught me a lot about radio. It is only right that I pay him tribute today for his birthday!
In addition to being a badass, Chance is also part of Apollo XVIII, one of the best bands ever! He is also responsible for The Eyes of Texas remix and the Yao Ming song!
Chance can make a song about anyone, thing or concept! Check out his music with Apollo XVIII
In honor of Chance's bday, I am posting a youtube video of my fav. Apollo song. Enjoy!
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Raheel,
I am touched that you would remember my birthday. Hey There Miss Taylor was a fine selection to honour my birth with on your blog. I selled honur with a 'u' to show how European I have become.
Your radio show is great. I am soooo glad you called me your mentor because what you do on the air is shockingly fantastic. None of my other pupils approach your genius.
May the sun shine brightly on your brood.
I heart you Chance...You still owe me an exclusive 1-on-1 for the blog
Raheel do you know when Chance can work in the Radio industry in Houston?
KJ! Not sure when he can work but I will ask him...check out his blog it is listed on my blogroll to the left and you can get in touch with him there.
Post a Comment