Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Video That's Worth Its Own Post

A new way to put on your pants

I know I put up a lot of YouTube Videos but I came across one today that deserved its own post...

You thought you saw all the tricks in the book? Check it out...




I Was The King First...

Two summers ago this blog was born, Pardon The Raheel Ramzanali with the blog address being www.kingofsports.blogspot.com

Well, another station in Houston has decided to crown one of their on-air personalities as the King Of Sports...I call foul here! In fact, if you go to google and put in "King of Sports Radio Houston" you will get Pardon the Raheel Ramzanali. Stealing is wrong...Anyways, the King of Sports wouldn't be the King of Sports without you the reader so I thank you for making me the first search result!

Explosions in the Sky on Austin City Limits


You might have heard Explosions in the Sky from the badass movie Friday Night Lights or you might have caught them on the TV show. This is one of the most powerful groups to come out of Austin. They are an instrumental quartet that really captures emotions that we all go through in life and sports. If you have not heard Explosions then you need to watch them on one of the best shows of all time, Austin City Limits.

No comments: