Monday, January 14, 2008

Tommy Chong---I'm so HIGH!


Just in case you missed it, Tommy Chong from the famous Cheech and Chong joined us to promote his stand-up comedy tour.

Here is the whole interview...

powered by ODEO

Now, I did not grow up in the Cheech and Chong era but I have watched their movies when Comedy Central puts them on once a year. I was blown away by the fact that Tommy still smells like weed. He is an incredibly nice guy that has a lot of great stories so it was good hearing the stories.

The Deuce is Loose Tour
I will be posting more information about the tour in a few days.

Update on Taucha Hogue
Congrats to Taucha for winning her Seim-final round in the contest...she will now face a cheerleader from Arkansas in the finals. More info to come soon about the finals.

No comments: